Friday, November 1, 2013

Vampire 30-Day Challenge : Favorite Character You Have Played

Vampire 30-Day Challenge : Favorite Character You Have Played
The tricky part in this question is I tend to be the Storyteller in our games.   But since Day 14 is about my favorite NPC, I guess it would be best to answer this one as characters I played when I was actually the player.

This does, however, reduce my options to two and of the two Gabriel Dufford kinda wins.  I guess one never forgets their first character when playing a game they really were looking forward to.  If I were to try my best to recall the character's stats, what I could recall would be:

Gabriel Dufford
Concept: Artist Serial Killer
Nature: Visionary
Demeanor: Follower
Clan: Malkavian
Generation: 8th

Strength 2
Dexterity 2
Stamina 2

Manipulation 4
Charisma 3
Appearance 1

Intelligence 3
Wits 2
Perception 5

Notable Abilities:
Melee 3
Awareness 3
Medicine 3
Empathy 3

Auspex 2
Obfuscate 3

Generation 5

Notes:  Gabriel Dufford has long sought to find that fine line between life and death.  His Embrace merely offered him an even better opportunity to look into the eyes of his victims and search for the answers he seeks.  Each time Gabriel kills a person, he would activate Auspex and stare into the victim's eyes, hoping to see a telltale sign in his eyes in that moment when death comes to claim him.  So far, however, Gabriel's attempts have been unsuccessful and so far he has suspected it has to do with him being prone to distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...