Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quick Update: 12 New Games for 2014

So I finally had a chance to try Spirit of the Century and I must say the system is as wonderful as I thought it sounded when I first heard of it.  Yes, FATE has really thrown a cool new direction for table top games to explore which can be flexible enough to work with so many different genres.

While I won't be tackling the list of games I do want to run yet, I at least have added another notch in fulfilling my personal goal of trying 12 new games each year.

So the tally for 2014 so far is the following:
1) Demon the Descent
2) Spirit of the Century

Already on the waiting list are the chances to playtest Project: Dark which looks like an awesome Thief-inspired card-based table top game, the Dresden Files Fate game, and perhaps other games such as Savage Worlds, Dr. Who Adventures In Time And Space, and Ryuutama.  One can only wonder what I get to run next this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...