Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Barely more than a month left to go

I'm still one game behind my 12 new games for 2014 and I realize I might actually FAIL to hit it unless I find a way to squeeze in a game session using a new system soon.  I guess I got way too busy with my two day jobs that I neglected making time for the final game.

1) Demon the Descent
2) Spirit of the Century
3) Tremulus
4) Wicked Heroes
5) Storium games
6) Fiasco : The Search for the Golden Panda playkit
7) The Letter: Fiasco Medici playkit
8) Dresden Files
9) Doctor Who : Adventure in Time and Space
10) Cthulhutech
11) Mouse World
12) ???

My partner has been helping me map out gaming schedules with the many groups we have games with.  No longer being the kids we used to be, mapping out game schedules are very important nowadays in order for sessions to work out.  Currently, this is what the next few weeks are starting to look like:

Nov 22 - Dollhouse (Orpheus)
Nov 23 - After the Rain (Houses of the Blooded) [Tentative]
Nov 29 - FTC RPG Night (Scion)
Nov 30 - After the Rain (Houses of the Blooded) [Tentative]
Dec 06 - Metro Manila LGBT Pride March [Tentative Attendance]
Dec 07 - Chicago (Matinee) [Evening Game Possible]
Dec 13 - Quezon City LGBT Pride March (Attending) [Late Evening Game Possible]
Dec 14 - Scrooge (Matinee) [Evening Game Possible]
Dec 20 - OPEN
Dec 21 - After the Rain (Houses of the Blooded) [Tentative]
Dec 27-28 - Tentatively Open

Thankfully, it does show that there are still slots we can use to have a one shot game or two.  the trickier question is finalizing what game it will be.  I've been reading Jim Pinto's King for a Day lately, as well as sneaking in time to read Atsuhiro Okada's Ryuutama which some describe as Miyazaki - Oregon Trail the RPG.   And there's always the urge to run Companions, but that would mean finding a group of Whovians who'd be free for a game session soon  Oh, the choices.

Gaaah so many choices I tell you.
I'm so blessed to be in a relationship with a guy who loves gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...