Wednesday, June 3, 2015

12 New Games this 2015

Like the previous year, I've challenged myself to play or run 12 new game systems this year.   I used to be so content playing just the World of Darkness, Dungeons and Dragons and the occasional Palladium game, that I didn't broaden my horizons with indie games and other lines.

Ever since I opened up my experiences to even more games, I've discovered new techniques, approaches and game systems that have enriched my gaming knowledge and skills in so many ways.  I encourage any of you readers out there to try challenging yourself to try 12 new games each year.

As of this post, my 2015 list includes the following games:
1) End Of the World
2) Don't Rest Your Head
7) Companions

I still have five more game systems to add to my list and it is only June.
Gaming life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...