Thursday, May 12, 2016

Games and Sex

I've been toying the idea of making more mature games that celebrate sensuality and human contact.  I was inspired when I read about The Beast, an erotic game for one by Polish designers Aleksandra Sontowska and Kamil Wegrzynowicz.   I was fascinated with the idea of games which you ONLY play with people you trust - an offshoot perhaps of feeling burned recently on events that touched on that.

Wonderfully, it seems this talk was a great source of knowledge and ideas for such.   I have to thank James Wallis for having this talk online.  It is definitely an eye-opener.  And yes, I actually owned a copy of Dirty Minds.


Learn more about the Beast here:
beast.nakedfemalegiant.pl/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...