Saturday, August 13, 2016

Reflections has John Wick



John Wick is now part of Reflections.

I still have trouble accepting this has truly happened.  John Wick's work inspired me in many ways. I loved his Legend of the Five Rings. I adored his Houses of the Blooded.  I was amazed with Blood and Honor.  And I told myself, I must write. I must embrace all the inspiration and challenge it into creating something I can give back to the gaming community.

A Single Moment was born.

Then Jim fell in love with my tiny game, and we talked and debated, and in the end realized the world can be a far better place with the gaming community having the opportunity to play both my game and Reflections, his incarnation of the Dueling Samurai game idea I had for A Single Moment.
And now, John Wick is going to write for Reflections.
The world is insanely awesome, I tell you.

It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...