Tuesday, August 9, 2016

#RPGaDay - Day10




Being the gm in most of the games I've been in through my more than twenty years of gaming, I have very few sessions as a player where I had a huge in-game surprise.  In games I've run, I've surprised players in multiple ways, from the group discovering they're all running the same character through different time lines, to a player learning he is the cause of the death of a whole world, and so forth.

I can't quite think of a good surprise that I experienced in a game (although I can think of many really bad ones... with the surprise being more down the lines of "What the eff... why would ANYONE do that" sort of responses.)  Ah, the perils of multi-tasking.

#RPGaDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...