Monday, August 29, 2016

#RPGaDay - Day29



I used to tell myself that someday, I shall run games at Gen Con and meet all the designers I admire and all my foreign friends abroad.   But given this question assumes there are no concerns in paying for the trip, or finding places to live in and more, then maybe I should consider other locations to answer this question.
For example, I would LOOOOOOOVE to run a game at each major continent of the planet.  Call it the Pandemic Achievement or whatever, but I would LOVE to be able to say I've run games in all the existing continents.  So far, I've run a game in Manila, in Tornoto and at Los Angeles.  I wonder if I will be able to try other locations too someday.

Maybe I could run a game at some deserted island.  I'd love to be with a group of players at some location with no interference whatsoever, with a game that matches the setting itself.   I'd love to run a LOST game there.

For purely selfish reasons, I would love to run a game at the Tabletop set.  I'd love to give Will Wheaton and his guests a glimpse of how we Pinoys run our games.

Finally, as unnecessary as it may be, I would love to run a game at Machu Picchu.  No real relevance. It just seems like a cool place to be able to say I've done it. 


#RPGaDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...