Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Single Moment nominated for Best Rules at the Indie Groundbreakers Awards 2017!


I feel humbled and honored to have A Single Moment among the nominees for this year's Indie Groundbreakers Awards.   My little game stands among awesome works such as Magpie Games' amazing Masks: A New Generation and Undying, Pelgrane Press' Seven Wonders, and Scablands Press' The Indie Hack.  My game is definitely facing major competition and I am already proud to see my work standing alongside these amazing titles.

The winners will be announced during the IGDN Social at GenCon50 on August 16 and while I won't be able to make it, I do send my love and best wishes to everyone who will be there!  Congratulations to us all for creating something that people have appreciated and found awesome!  We are all awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...