Friday, April 27, 2018

#AprilTTRPGMaker 24: Most Notable Achievement?

#24: Most Notable Achievement?
There were a number of instances where I thought I had my most notable achievement. Some of them turned out to have been something else entirely compared to what I had expected. Many of them have become huge learning moments for me.

So I will instead cite what I feel are achievements I am proud of:

7th Sea: Pirate NationsI was one of the freelance writers contracted to be part of the book. The book won a Silver ENnie for Best Supplement. This might be the closest I can ever be to having an ENnie of my own.

(AUTHOR)ities: The 9th Philippine International Literary Festival
The event was, to my knowledge, the first time ever for tabletop role-playing games to be part of a government event. This opens the doors for our participation in future events and who knows, maybe even be recognized as an existing literary field in its own way.

A Single Moment

My first solo creation. The first original game that I self-published. The game has reached over 2,000 people and was recognized as the Runner Up for Best System in the Indie Groundbreaker Awards 2017.  The game has been hailed as revolutionary and continues to find an audience. I am very proud of it.


From https://twitter.com/Kiranansi

I challenge ye, my dear fellow game makers, to answer my questions, on the corresponding day, this burgeoning April, and verily it shall be that ye shall be inspired by all makers around you and in this beautiful world henceforth. #AprilTTRPGMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...