Saturday, April 14, 2018

Day 6: Fiasco

There are RPGs and settings that have had a lasting impact on us all. Over 10 days share 10 covers of games. Takes us all on a journey from earliest gaming through to where you are now. Tell us why it made a lasting impression.

Tagged by Alan Bahr of Gallant Knight Games.


Day 6: Fiasco



Oh my god. This game. The way this game made me realize how GMless games can be insanely fun and funny without being nonsensical and absurd. This game even showed me they can be serious and deep and were so system-lite, there were new paradigms being born in my head. I sincerely believe people should try Fiasco at least one in their entire gaming lives, just to shake up what they thought was the one true way to play rpgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...