Sunday, July 1, 2018

12 new games a year update, July 2018

As I continue my 12 New Games Each Year challenge this 2018, I find myself still moving slower than expected.  With the lack of conventions and time to run TAG Bites sessions due to all the writing gigs and projects I have on my plate, I'm definitely at a delayed pace in getting more games in.


For the 12 New Games Each Year tally so far.1) Pasion de las Pasiones2) Protocol: Virtuax
3) Protocol: Dead Things in the Walls

4) Tiny Dungeon 2e - Legacy: War of the Widows
5) Tadhana
6) Once Upon a Time in Jianghu
7) Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition
8) Changeling the Dreaming, 20th anniversary
9) Itras By

There were plans to try Call of Cthulhu for the first time but sadly that got cancelled due to real life rearing its terrible head.  We finally wrapped up the super 7th Sea campaign we had and in its place started a Changeling the Dreaming 20th anniversary campaign which has been very fun.

Oh and I might as well mention here that I've realized tracking summaries for every game session might not be something I can do anymore. Writing takes time, and more so when you want to write good. Transcribing games that ran for 4 to 8 hours tends to require more or less the same amount of time, and I don't really have that much time to waste.  So, this sadly does mean I might not be able to track every game I run nowadays.  Or just have some kind of TV Guide summary for each one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...