Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Recommended: 11 Ways to be a Better Roleplayer

I've decided to make it a point to repost links here of great articles that I've come across which share new insight and ideas on gaming, storytelling, and enjoying games.  Usually I just reshare these articles and links in either Facebook or Google Plus, but now I realize it would be great to have the links here too so even those who have never met me may chance upon them and get to read them too.


Today's featured link is 11 Ways to be a Better Roleplayer by Grant.
The Article is very insightful and everyone has a specific number they feel closest to. I personally love number ten.  So go read it and heck, I even highly recommend you let your group read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...