Friday, March 28, 2014

Weeping Blade Smile ep05 : The Legend of Wulin

03/23/2014
Weeping Blade Smile
Episode Five

"Valleys"




I am the Omnipotent Dreamer, Ching Eng.
And this is how my plans come to an end.

The pieces have moved as I have desired.
But not completely as I have planned.

Bai-Yan has not used the Beating Dog Stick to murder the Dashing Hawk.
But he has found both Detective Yi and Xu Rong Sai in the darkness.
The Frozen Needle has NOT found the warmth of the Wolf's heart.
But he has instead found the Golden Mask.

Such delightful tragedy.

Who are you, golden masked man whose robes are green.
Who are you who has taken Doctor Din's clothing.
Who are you who shall bring pain to a man dulled long by wine?

See my needle flying towards you.
You are too slow to avoid it.

Your mind wandering through prayers for peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...