Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bad Timing - A RomCom Fiasco Playset, now available online!


I've finally released my first official TAGSESSIONS product entitled, Bad Timing.
Inspired by the script I wrote years back for what I felt could be a crazy romantic comedy movie set in Manila, I decided to take the plunge and try transforming this into a Fiasco playset for others to enjoy.

Special thanks to Rocky and Yoshi for always being my support group.
To my Patreon followers who have been helping fund my endeavors.
To my artist, Bim, who did the fantastic layout and art for the book.
To my parents who always believed in me.

You can also try this link to see a playtest of this game I had with some friends.

Check it out today!
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/172570/Bad-Timing--A-Romantic-Comedy-Fiasco-Playset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...