Sunday, November 7, 2021

2021: 12 New Games this Year



Completed this year's goal of 12 New Games Each Year.  Might even add one more before the year ends.  But quite proud that I was able to still hit it despite things.

This year's list includes:

1) Night's Black Agents: Dracula Dossier

2) Fairview
3) The Warren
4) Call of Cthulhu: Raid on Innsmouth
5) Praxis: The Witch
6) Praxis: Black Monk, Book 5
7) Cats of Cathulhu
8) Interstitial: Our Hearts Intertwined
9) Thirsty Sword Lesbians
10) Brindlewood Bay
11) 
The Expanse
12) Mage 20th Anniversary
13) Call of Cthulhu: Fragments of the King

This officially is my eighth year of doing this, which means I've played 113 different game systems in the last eight years.  I'm proud of this personal victory and I will continue to push myself to explore new things.  I sincerely believe it has hugely made me the better GM I am today.

For those curious to the sessions those games had, I actually post session summaries in the TAG Sessions Facebook group.  I also offer lots of opportunities for one-shot sessions and the like.  Feel free to reach out and join the group.  

Thanks again for spending some time to read this!
Play safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...