Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Arj's Game Room plays Cat's Dream

 Was tremendously touched that awesome GM Arj decided to try playing my little game, Cat's Dream. 


The game was one of the few games that found an audience and I honestly wish it was able to get the recognition it deserves. But alas, life has other plans, it seems.  Anyway, here's his take on the game and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did!

Despite it being your first game, Arj, watching you go through the rules has actually opened my eyes to some adjustments I should consider in future books.  I loved how you approached the game and I was happy you chose Rupert for your character name.  Thank you so much for playing!

Catch more of Arj's game sessions at 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUDQeml_GXPNeCfz2qvoAw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...