Thursday, October 4, 2018

Big Books Coming Your Way...

Been quite productive this year with two major releases currently in its final stages of writing.
The first, is the long-awaited next chapter of A Single Moment.  At long last, the book is coming out with a new edition with lots of playsets, as well as a few new rule options that many have been clamouring for!  A Single Moment remains my baby, being the first ever solo indie release I formally created and despite the rough waters it plowed through, it has now reached a whole new level of awesomeness. I do hope you like it!

Second, my upcoming wuxia inspired game, Once Upon a Time in Jianghu has just found its editor and we're working on tightening the flow of the text. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who it is already, so I'll wait for Gallant Knight Games to make the formal announcement.  But yeah, this Powered by the Apocalypse game has a few new tricks up its sleeve, including allowing GMs to roll dice when the bigger bad guys come into the scene, four ranges of results, and a complete absence of "stats" which might raise some eyebrows.

Then there are the minor stuff.   Released a few more 7th Sea community creators stuff, such as another one page sourcebook for Obscure Objects that Heroes might uncover, and a first part book on Syrneth Artifacts found by my Indiana Jones analog character.

On the Vampire side, I just released the second part of the Reconquista Saga, as the vampire narrative set in Manila continues to draw blood.  Blood Red Pearls is out and I do hope people like it. A cool RPG club in Daytona State has copies of the first book for their club activities. I do hope they enjoyed it.

Lastly, the preview for 7th Sea: Khitai came out and I was floored to see the sections I wrote for it in the doc! So happy to have a greater presence of the Philippines in the setting and I do hope people like my take on the Kiwa  Islands and the role Tawalisi plays in the region. I even got to add a Manananggal to the setting, which is just awesome!

So yeah, lots on the plate and I am very thankful that my Patreon Backers continue to help fund my exploits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...