Monday, May 22, 2017

Forty Year Old Fanboy Update#2

so, still waiting at the gate. Spent fifty three bucks on sad coffee  (already missing Rocky's brew) and read a few issue some of X-Factor. Been tempted to pull out the laptop and work on game concepts but I know if I do that I'll probably end up annoying people by taking up more space.

We were asked to step,out of the gate area and once more go through a hand carry check procedure. Lots of people got annoyed that their drinks were now not allowed in the gate area, just because of this check even if they got their drinks from the shops in here. Very odd.  I'm thankful I finished my coffee much earlier.

Strangely, I can't post images from my device. And this post was deleting itself a few times. I had to retype it again thrice. Very odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...