Saturday, December 7, 2019

AVENT2019 #6 – Cet Instant Précis


I was surprised one morning to read an email from Mattheiu who created something for more people to enjoy:
I made a game this year inspired by your superb A Single Moment.
Game last 30 to 45 minutes and is playable on smartphone.
Now it's only available in french, but you may translate it easily if you use Chrome
https://www.forthedrama.com/games/cetinstant
A presentation of my game
https://www.cestpasdujdr.fr/avent2019-6-cet-instant-precis/

While the site is in French, thankfully Google Chrome translated it enough for me to grasp that A Single Moment now has another incarnation, and that of being a card/smartphone game that is "Descended from the Queen" based on the SRD published by Evil hat Publications and Alex Roberts.

It warms my heart to know that work I have created continue to inspire others to make stuff as well. And all in all, I am just thankful that people still appreciate the small contributions I have made. Thank you for letting me know, Mattheiu and I do home more people try out your version of the game as well!

Make more moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...