Tuesday, December 19, 2023

A wonderful stream at the end of the year

 To complete my 12 New Games for 2023, I was able to run Host & Hostility, a Call of Cthulhu Regency module for a few friends.



Got to run it for Denmother (twitch.tv/denmotherplays), and a number of other friends and boy was it a blast! Not sure how long the game session will be online, but you can click the link and check it out.

But yes, happy to report I was able to maintain my 12 New Games Each Year personal goal.   The list of games for 2023 breaks down to the following:
1. Delta Green
2. Regency Cthulhu
3. The Ward
4. Blade Runner
5. DIE the RPG
6. Forget Me Not
7. Praxis: Black Monk, Book 4
8. The Invisible Sun
9. One of Us Will Die
10. Blue Rose
11. Vaesen
12. Host and Hostility: Regency Cthulhu

Not a bad exploration of games this year.  And there's still the possibility of one or two more games before the year ends.   So crossing my fingers for that. 

But yes, will be posting my year in review in a few weeks.  So far, it does seem to be ending in a happy note, despite the lower productivity this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...