Saturday, June 14, 2014

Definitely falling behind

So it is June and looks like I'm falling way behind hitting my 12 New Games for 2014.  Last year I filled out the list so early that I was worried if I should stop trying new games til the next year came along.  This year, true enough, I'm in trouble.  So far, I've only had a few new game systems and settings under my belt.  I better try to catch up soon.

So the tally for 2014 so far is the following:
1) Demon the Descent
2) Spirit of the Century
3) Tremulus
4) Wicked Heroes
5) Storium games
6) Fiasco : The Search for the Golden Panda playkit

While I used Tremulus for the Hangout game attempt, I will admit that in that game, we didn't really bother with using the system per se?  I mean, we didn't pre-generate the town together as the rules required, nor did I really get to use the rule system given the webcam difficulties.    On the other hand, in Storium, I have around four games running, while playing in three others.  I could count that as seven different settings all together, but I feel fine just lumping it down as a single entry.

I have 7 more systems to learn and try so I know I will have to push myself and find willing players soon.  Maybe I should start calling out for any takers again like I used to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...