Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Steps Towards Releasing My Own Game

Here's a very quick peek at Girls Elsewhere, the upcoming expansion to Josh Jordan's Heroine.   I was fortunate enough to be part of the book and my contribution Gabi, the Isles of Night.    Gotta admit, this is a very lovely book and the game is pretty awesome too.  The fact the imagery always uses photos is a huge plus in giving the game a distinct feel.






Here's hoping you guys will all be supportive and grab a copy once the book is released.    I should get my full review of the game out soon, but admittedly I want to run it a few times before I write one up (since there are people who are a stickler about that sort of stuff).   Try Heroine today.  This game allows you to relive the wonderful labyrinths and looking glasses that whisper, "Adventure!"

Check out Heroine at Drivethrurpg today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...