Saturday, August 17, 2024

RPGaDAY 2024 : Day 18 : Memorable moment of play

     

RPGaDAY 2024 : Day 18 : Memorable moment of play

I used to have a lot of memorable moments of play.  But after I had been made to question if any of my previous game experiences were as memorable as I believed, I now struggle to embrace them as actual good memories without second guessing myself.  It is sick, I tell you. But that's how it is now.

I guess for now I can choose to at least mention that our Great Pendragon Campaign still has some of the most memorable and powerful moments of play.  And while we're currently working to get it moving again, some quick summaries of powerful stories include:

The Geas of Sir Par
The Passion of the Warlock
The Hag and the Lost Father

and finally,

The Comedy of Chaos.

The players can all readily share those tragic tales.  And how each of them would make an incredibly moving tale .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...