Wednesday, August 7, 2024

RPGaDAY 2024 : Day 8 : ACCESSORY YOU APPRECIATE

 

RPGaDAY 2024 : Day 8 : ACCESSORY YOU APPRECIATE

The RPG accessory that I really really appreciated in the many years I've played would be one that I was able to enjoy with my players for many months of play.  Admittedly, my experience would be colored by the fact that I don't often by a lot of rpg accessories.  So my vote would go to REVELATIONS OF THE DARK MOTHER, which I've used as so many things, from in-game material, to player props, and more. While the Book of Nod was a similar tome, too many parts of the Book of Nod felt too strangely modern and comic-like in its rendering.  So revelations really was the one that hit the spot for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...