Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vampire 30-Day Challenge : Favorite Camarilla Clan

Vampire 30-Day Challenge : Favorite Camarilla Clan
When I first got a chance to truly play Vampire: The Masquerade, I didn't have access to the information yet that there were other Clans such as the Ravnos, the Assamites, the Followers of Set, and so forth. So when I perused the actual book at last, after all those months of playing our makeshift Vampire game, I found myself focusing on a single Clan to explore.

Clan Malkavian.

Clan Malkavian very quickly resonated with me and my interest in dark character concepts. I can still recall my first character. His name was Gabriel Dufford and he was an artist. He believed that there existed a fine line between life and death, and made it a point to stare deep into the eyes of every single person he would kill. He would stare deep inside and with his significantly high Auspex, he would search the windows of the soul for any hint of the supposed soul that was within.

His weapon of choice was a straight razor.

He always wore an all white-suit, and had a tendency to get lost in thought when in the presence of others. He would be fascinated with how they moved, how they spoke, how they lived, and hungered to know who among those around him had a soul he could finally see.

He didn't last long. The Humanity rules were cruel to poor Gabriel. And soon he was too far gone to be a safe member of Kindred Society that the Prince had him destroyed as an object lesson to all other Malkavians in the city.



I miss you Gabriel.

I hope the Madness Network holds you tight.

May we meet again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...