Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vampire 30-Day Challenge: Introduction


Vampire 30-Day Challenge: Introduction
So a few friends of mine were talking about various Thirty-Day Challenges that were going on in various blogs and most of them were Dungeons and Dragons ones. While I will always value and have fond memories of the old D&D sessions I used to enjoy, I don't really foresee myself going back there. And admittedly Pathfinder was the highest point of the system for me, with 4th edition completely killing any interest in D&D Next and 13th Age. Perhaps some day.

Thankfully, I chanced upon a White Wolf version of this Challenge while checking out Read the Damn Book, Anthony Jenning's gaming blog. He was working through his answered, and upon perusing it further, I learned he got his list of questions from Todd Rokely. Todd (http://chimericalrealm.blogspot.com) has created the wonderful list and with his permission, I've decided to take a stab at it. He even welcomes anyone else who would want to take a stab at the same list.

So here is my Vampire 30-Day Challenge!

The list of topics will be as follows:
Day 1-How you got started
Day 2-Favorite Camarilla Clan
Day 3-Favorite Non-Camarilla Clan
Day 4-Favorite City/Setting
Day 5-Your favorite set of dice/individual die
Day 6-Favorite Path of Enlightenment
Day 7-Favorite Edition
Day 8-Favorite Character You Have Played
Day 9-Favorite Character You Haven’t Played
Day 10-Craziest thing that’s happened that you saw (to party/character/your players etc)
Day 11-Favorite Adventure You Have Ran
Day 12-Favorite Scene Location
Day 13-Favorite Alternate Setting
Day 14-Favorite NPC
Day 15-Favorite Enemy
Day 16-Favorite Other Entity from the World of Darkness (Mortal)
Day 17-Favorite Other Entity from the World of Darkness (Werewolf)
Day 18-Favorite Other Entity from the World of Darkness (Mage/Sorcerer)
Day 19-Favorite Other Entity from the World of Darkness (Wraith)
Day 20-Favorite Other Entity from the World of Darkness (Changeling)
Day 21-Favorite Methuselah
Day 22-Favorite Entity Overall
Day 23-Least Favorite Entity Overall
Day 24-Favorite Background
Day 25-Favorite McGuffin
Day 26-Favorite Discipline
Day 27-A character you want to play in the future
Day 28-A character you will never play ever again
Day 29-Favorite Supplement
Day 30-Best DM You’ve Had

I'm approaching it differently though.  Given I tend to have other articles and stuff, I'm posting the results of my 30-Day challenge in every other day installments.  So instead of sticking to 30 days alone, I'm writing thirty posts that I'm releasing within a span of two months.

Yes, the Doctor lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...