Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Party of One plays A Single Moment!


A few weeks ago, I was contacted by GM Jeff Stormer of Party of One (@PartyOfOnePod) to try playing A Single Moment on his podcast which focuses on two player games.  I will admit, I have never played live on a podcast before so this was a nerve-wracking moment for me!  (And yes, you can actually catch it in my voice.)

The session ran for a single hour, although there were some interruptions which were kindly edited out (as I had to order dinner for me and my partner).  I think I will always have some trouble with games where I can't actually see the player's face (I'm so used to adjusting and reacting to visual cues and giving them while playing) but I would like to think the game sounds pretty fun nonetheless.

Thank you so much, Party of 1 for having me over!

You can listen to the game here:
https://soundcloud.com/partyofonepodcast/35-a-single-moment-with-tobie-abad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...