Sunday, August 28, 2016

#RPGaDay - Day28



For those who are close friends of mine, I'd say I'd be most surprised if they haven't read about me landing a freelance writing gig for John Wick's 2nd edition of 7th Sea's Pirate Nations book.  I haven't really stopped raving about it and it still has be at times wondering if that really happened.  But then again, I guess I wouldn't be that surprised given the tremendous lack of support from local geek outlets or blogs on celebrating that story.

Oh well.

On a less personal note, I'd probably cite John Wick's masterfully thought-provoking book, Play Dirty, which offers very strong opinions on gaming which I feel everyone should at least take a look at.  I don't expect everyone to agree with its contents, but I do feel people should at least give it a look before making decisions on it.  Live in an echo chamber too long, after all, and you might have a rude awakening to realize how... unrefined you've gotten in your years of gaming without broadening your horizons.

Play Dirty:
http://johnwickpresents.com/market/products/playdirty.html
Play Dirty 2:
http://johnwickpresents.com/product/play-dirty-2/

#RPGaDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...