Monday, August 15, 2016

12 New Games Update for 2016


Twelve New Games for 2016 Updated

1) Pocket Odyssey
2) Marvel Heroic Role-playing Games
3) Fiasco: Bookhounds
4) Wield
5) #TagRPG
6) Mutant City Blues
7) 7th Sea, second edition
8) Curse of the Yellow Sign #3
9) Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine
10) Inspectres
11) A Single Moment

I counted A Single Moment in the list to track that time I ran it for the first time with a total stranger as part of a podcast (GM Jeff Stormer of Party of One Podcast, thank you so much for that session!) I'm still working on the transcriptions for the other games.

That leaves one last game to hit my personal goal of 12 new games this year.
I can't wait to see what the last game will be!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...