Thursday, April 26, 2018

#AprilTTRPGMaker 22: How do you document ideas?

#22: How do you document ideas?
Three ways:
First, my ipad. I have either the Paper app or the Notepad app on my ipad which I use to quickly jot down any ideas that pop into my head.  These are for those days I might be out like at the mall or while driving, I have a voice recorder app in my phone that I use to dictate my ideas. Finally, when at my desktop, you have either notepad or Excel to track down my ideas.

Yeah, not too exciting.





From https://twitter.com/Kiranansi

I challenge ye, my dear fellow game makers, to answer my questions, on the corresponding day, this burgeoning April, and verily it shall be that ye shall be inspired by all makers around you and in this beautiful world henceforth. #AprilTTRPGMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...