Saturday, April 28, 2018

#AprilTTRPGMaker 26: Blogs, streams, podcasts?

#26: Blogs, streams, podcasts?
I'm tremendously appreciative of the various shows and streams that are out there. Victory Condition, Riverhouse Games, Misdirected Mark, Weekly Affirmations, She's a Super Geek, Once Upon a Time, Party of One, Pocket-Sized Play, PallComm @ Visionary, and IdeateTV have been quite wonderful in helping boost the signal of my stuff.

Same with GMA News as well. For small indie designers such as myself, we are extremely grateful for the signal boost.



From https://twitter.com/Kiranansi

I challenge ye, my dear fellow game makers, to answer my questions, on the corresponding day, this burgeoning April, and verily it shall be that ye shall be inspired by all makers around you and in this beautiful world henceforth. #AprilTTRPGMaker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...