Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 7, 2018 #AprilTTRPGMaker 07: Your Workspace.


April 07, 2018
#07: Your Workspace

I don't actually have a workspace. I have a laptop which I use to write stuff on, but otherwise I write and work anywhere I have to. I've actually worked on some games while in other countries because I was there for either events or for family stuff and inspiration happened to strike.

But yeah, I definitely have a virtual workspace. This is basically a Word, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Notepad, any web browser for research needs, and a great selection of music to give me writing vibes. I tend to have a drink or two nearby, not necessarily coffee but I do spoil myself at times and have a pint of ice cream or some sashimi to congratulate myself for finishing a writing milestone.


From https://twitter.com/Kiranansi

I challenge ye, my dear fellow game makers, to answer my questions, on the corresponding day, this burgeoning April, and verily it shall be that ye shall be inspired by all makers around you and in this beautiful world henceforth. #AprilTTRPGMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...