Monday, October 17, 2011

Silent Hill : cWOD

Before 2009
Silent Hill
cWOD

Yes, I ran a one-shot game based on Silent Hill.  You can find the flavor text for the game here.  Can you believe it?  I'm such a huge fan of the franchise that one night I decided that I had the balls to actually run a game based on it.

I had two players for the game (Augs and Vic) and yes, I had the soundtracks from the videogames to compliment the session too.  This all happen way, way, way back before Silent Hill 4 and the movie ever came out.  To my recollection, the game was much more based on Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2.  The game also had the players learning of their psychoses and finding threats which were based on these hidden dementia.    The game also had pyramid head, which is always good.

Gosh, I love Slent Hill.  (But yeah, I'm not sure how to feel about the upcoming Silent Hill: Downpour seems it seems to be too different).  Maybe I should eventually come up with another Silent Hill session, just for fun.  Maybe best to do it without telling the players before hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...